Monday, June 1, 2015

Hello June!

Wow, June already!
This year is just speeding by! I hope you are getting to do, and create everything you want to do and create.
I'm certainly creating, though not as much as I would wish to. There just never seems to be enough time. So my focus is turning to quick projects, cards mostly. One can never seem to have enough cards on hand for all sorts of occasions. Watch this space for some ideas for quick to make cards, and quick to make batches of cards, using paper packs.

Meanwhile, this morning, before I head off to work, I wanted to make a quick post to let you know about the new June Stamp of the Month, Ice Cream Dream, and the June promotion, Summer Crush.

Ice Cream Dream is such a cute stamp set! I have been so looking forward to it! It's great for coloring in with the Shin Han Twin Touch alcohol markers, or with Watercolor Pencils. And that saying... Love it! I'm looking forward to sharing the cards I am making with this and the Blossom paper


The Summer Crush promotion is a great way to preserve those summer travels. When you purchase any My Crush® book and its accompanying assortment, you'll get the coordinating stamp set, FREE! My Crush books are great for capturing memories in a more casual way, or for taking them along with you.


As always, you can order these items through your Close to My Heart consultant. And if you do not have a consultant, then just follow this link to my OBA. If you have any questions, leave a comment below and I will get right back to you.

No comments: