Sunday, November 22, 2015

Creative Live Broadcast

I have a really quick share today - Close to My Heart is doing a HUGE broadcast on CreativeLive. It was live on Nov 20-21, but they are re-broadcasting it, and it's free to watch, just sign up.

If you haven't heard about CreativeLIve (I hadn't before this), it's an online learning platform that broadcasts live classes (and also rebroadcasts them). Everything from how to set up a blog, to how to sew a dress, step by step, to many other things. I won't go into it all now, because this post is about Close to My Heart, not CreativeLive, lol.

So here's the link to CreativeLive, create an account, then look for this broadcast: Scrapbooking Paper Crafts Stamping and More. I promise you, you will learn SO much about Close to My Heart, more than I have been able to share with you in the short time I have been blogging, but that I have wished I could. This is the excitement I have about the products, the process.

Enjoy! Then contact me and let me know your thoughts!


No comments: