Sunday, July 24, 2016

Farewell, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye...

Just a quick reminder... it's nearly the end of July which means we'll be saying Goodbye, Farewell, Bon Voyage - to the 2015-2016 Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations catalog.


As I wrote in my last post, most of the stamp sets and all of the paper sets (except for the basic colors) are being retired. A lot is already sold out. If there was something you wanted, you should click the link above, or here, to my OBA, and get it before the end of the month.

The Seasonal Expressions mini catalog, will be available until the end of August, but those products too, are going fast, so again, if there is something you want, don't wait, they might be gone when you check back.

I hope you are having a great, fun-filled, creative summer! Thank you so much for your support, you truly bless me.

No comments: