Friday, April 24, 2015

I feel like I won...

A quick, short update this morning. I got my Deal of the Day box last week, unpacked it, oooh and ahhhd over it, took pictures of it, and then got busy this week with babysitting and fighting a sore-throat-stuffy-nose head cold (on top of working). But, that aside, here's the picture of the lot that I promised:

Look at all those goodies! It felt like Christmas when I opened the box and started pulling little packages out. Mostly because I hadn't picked any of it, but was pleased with it all. There is a nice mix of retired and current items, I got some tools, paper, two kits, and plenty of embellishments. Some types that I had looked at in the catalog but not seriously thought about ordering. There are some groupings that I can put together, which is nice, because I can coordinate some cards, or scrapbook layouts. And my very first thought upon seeing it all laid out was, "I want to order another one"... Hahahaha. I haven't yet, and there's only a week left.

So, I'm reminding you too, if you like the looks of this (this was a $150 Grab Bag), that the April Deal of the Day is only going to last until April 30! And it is SO easy to get in on! Simply go to my Close to My Heart shopping page after 3pm Mountain Time, order ANY one item at regular price (need a new adhesive, we have that), and you will be prompted to order the deal of the day. And you can order as many Deals as you want! The deal's price is different every day.

If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section.

No comments: