Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spring time and the crafting is easy.

One of the things I love about Close to My Heart is that they offer so many options. And one of the first options I fell for when I first came to know the company was their Workshops On The Go (or WOTGs in CTMH parlance). Almost every paper pack in every catalog has a WOTG associated with it. For either card-making or scrapbook pages. Sometimes both. And even if the WOTG is geared towards one, that doesn't mean that you can't switch it up and use it for the other (or both, by buying an extra set of the paper).
They come with paper, embellishments, a stamp set, a detailed cutting guide and full color instructions. What could be easier?


The new Seasonal Expressions 2 mini-catalog has an adorable card-making WOTG using their new Blossom paper. It will make 15 cards.Look at everything that comes in the workshop. And after you make the cards, you'll still have the instructions and the stamp set, so you can always order more supplies and make more cards (well, as long as there is Blossom paper).

I'll be making up these cards soon, and I will post the results soon after.

No comments: