Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Wheee, New Stuff, No joke!

It's April! In most parts of the world it's spring. Even here in the northeast, it's starting to show signs of melting. However, there's still snow to be seen on the side of the road, and in the shady spots. I haven't checked on any gardens, but I am sure there are some bulbs pushing up green shoots somewhere. It's lighter longer and that's very good.

In my stamping and scrapping world, April is a big month! Close to My Heart has BIG news in April! There's a new Seasonal Expressions mini catalog! (Which means new paper packs! New Workshops on the Go! And new stamps, and new accessories!) There's a new Stamp of the Month! And there is an amazing deal going on! There is so much to talk about that I will not be able to cover it all in one post!

So I'm going to start with the Amazing Deal, because, to me, is maybe the hardest to pass up.
Here's the deal:
Each day during April, CTMH will feature a random grab bag filled with current and retired products available for purchase at a major discount (while supplies last). To Grab your bag, simply buy ANY current, full-priced item via my Online Business Address and you will be eligible to buy as may grab bags as you wish (while supplies last).
Grab bags will be featured at five different price points throughout the month; ranging from $35 US/$55 CAD to $150 US/ $160 CAD. Some grab bags will contain product with more than DOUBLE the retail value of the price you pay!
Grab bags will be available for 24 hours starting at 3pm MDT each day and ONLY while supplies last (that day). So visit often and early!
Grab bag tiers will be featured on a random schedule throughout the month, (remember that), so sieze the opportunity to purchase from the grab bag tier you're interested in when it comes around, because it might not become available again! This is an April Only Event!

Now, be sure to check out the new Seasonal Expressions 2 mini catalog, and get ready to see what I have made with April's Stamp of the Month. I'll be sharing that with you in my next post.

No comments: